Saturday, August 16, 2008

Water, Big Boats and... something.


Okay, this is now the third time I tried to write this blog. The first, it just closed out on me. The second time, I got most of the way through and the computer randomly started typing in Korean. Don't ask, I don't know...

So, I was trying to be descriptive and write well and all that jazz, but now, I'm sick of typing. Today entailed talking theology with a family friend from back in the day, and watching power boats take off on a poker run. The picture above is one of these types of boats. They have hundreds and even over 1,000 horsepower and boy do they go! Later in the day, we went on a wave runner ride and we were doing about 55 mph. Well, there was a rumbling coming up behind me and I glanced over my shoulder to see what it was. Here came one of those power boats and it blew past me like we were standing still. They had to be doing about 80-90 mph, throwing a stream of water 20-30 feet in the air. Crazy.

Tomorrow, I plan on hitting the road again before the tropical storm comes in on Monday or Tuesday. The hope is to get to Mississippi somewhere and then start angling my way up towards Oklahoma because next weekend, I am meeting my parents there, which I am excited about!

Short, sweet, non-descriptive...that's what you get when I'm tired and the computer didn't want to work with me. All is well...God is good...let the name of Christ be praised!

Tim

No comments: