Friday, August 8, 2008

Day 35

Sorry, no picture and no interesting title. Basically, I am posting because the weekend is coming and if I am back on the road, there really aren't a lot of places to update. Libraries aren't usually open.

Anyway, my time here in Georgia has been very good so far. I have hung out with some great company and have gotten tours of Athens, GA. Yesterday, I washed the motorcycle and it amazed me how much dirt and grime got stuck to it. I know, I have traveled about 5,400 miles, so obviously, there's gonna be a lot of junk on it, but I forgot how much chrome actually shines when it is clean.

Last night, I even went golfing and, thanks to some advice from my uncle, the ball actually went where it was supposed to a few times. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

So, sometime, early next week, I will be down in Florida touring around and seeing how I can be used and then I will begin heading west again, back into the Central Time Zone. Crazy!

One thing that has been on my mind lately, has been my conversations with Lenard and Nazarene in the hospital. The point I hate most about this trip is that I keep moving because it would have been good to back and visit with them several times and actually get to know them. We had good conversations, well at least one of them, and I want to build on that, but long relationships aren't really an aspect of this trip. I guess, I can pray that God will use our meeting to spur something on them and on me to pull all three of us closer to himself. Anyway, that is one of my frustrations.

God bless you all!

Tim

1 comment:

Tim said...

Thanks for the update, Tim!
Pastor Tim Brown