Sunday, August 24, 2008

Day 51, time to embark once again


Greetings Brothers and Sisters in Christ!
This is an updated map of where I have been, up to where I am right now. It is late, so I will be brief, but wanted to keep you up to date.

It has been an awesome weekend with my parents in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Actually, I know it will be very hard to leave tomorrow, so prayers about the next few days and me pressing on will be good. In this time, we visited the Oklahoma Memorial site for the bombing of 1995 and we visited a firefighters museum/memorial, a train museum/park and we hung out and had a great time. It truly was blessed!

The plan is, from here, to head west down I-40 to Santa Fe, NM and then start angling my way up to Durango, CO to ride a few sweet roads there through the mountains and then come back down into Arizona and move towards the Grand Canyon. So, I'm planning on putting in a few big days to get through New Mexico.

The motorcycle is running great thus far. The Lord has definitely answered prayers on that account. Thank you so much for all your comments on my blog and in my emails! I greatly appreciate the comments, even if I forget to or don't comment back! It is so awesome to know how many people are supporting me on this trip! I just pray that the Lord will help me to continue to be "faithful", as some of you commented on my last post. :)

I love you all and look forward to more adventures as the west half of the country excursion begins tomorrow. God bless you all!

Tim

No comments: