Monday, August 18, 2008

Sorry Friends....

Sorry Everybody, I have been trying to put links to my pictures again and for some reason, I can't do it. Maybe I'm doing something different than before. Hopefully, sometime in the future, it will work out.

Well, right now I am in Rayville, Louisiana. It has actually been a pretty long day of driving to get here and I am shooting for a campground a little further north.

One thing exciting happened today... I crossed the Mississippi River again! I am now back on the home side of it which made me pretty excited! It is a little wider down here, but still the same ol' river.

Animals I haven't seen, but wanted to (at a safe distance of course)...

Bald Eagle
Bear
Moose
Shark
Alligator

For whatever reason, I haven't seen any of those animals on my trip so far. Even in Florida, I didn't see one alligator, but I did see Bison, which I think more of South Dakota when I think of those.

Anyway, that's about all the happenings today. I saw a sign for Wilmar and it made me think of Minnesota and remember how much I miss it and how much I miss fishing, family and familiar faces (how's that for aliteration!).

Anyway, I better get going. Have a great day everyone and I miss you all!

Tim

No comments: