Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Day 5

Greetings Friends!
I have finally found a computer to do some typing on. Right now, I am in Tawas City, Michigan at a public library. For those wondering, I did not have to sign up for a library card to use the computer. So far, the trip has been going well. My dad rode with me the first two days which was very good and I enjoyed his company. I'm going to keep this entry short for now, but I hope to give a little more detail tonight because I am heading for Shupes house. whoot!

For some rough details, I rode through the northwoods of Minnesota out to Lake Superior, down northshore drive to Duluth and then across Wisconsin to the U.P. of Michigan where I took in Pictured Rocks National Seashore... highly recommended to any who care. From there, I made my way southeast to the Mackinaw Bridge, which is spectacular and then down the east coast of Michigan to where I am now. The riding has been beautiful. No rain yet, except for one night. Thus far, the Lord has blessed the trip. Pray for his continued blessing and for opportunity for me to talk with more people.

Until later,

Tim

No comments: