Sunday, July 27, 2008

Day 23, A quarter of the way around...


Brothers and Sisters,
Today was definitely a learning day, which I'm sorry, but I cannot go into detail about at this point. I am tired, and need to go to bed. Currently, I am in the outskirts of Philadelphia. Now, the plan for today was to tour Philadelphia and get out close to Gettysburg, well, neither of those happened. I got on the motorcycle, which is running great by the way, and headed for the city. Once again, I hit rain and drove through it for quite a while. Using my amazing skills of observation (insert sarcasm) I noticed that the clouds looked awful dark to the south, so I decided to stop, take a break and see what the weather was like. To keep a long story short, (for my sake, not yours) it was storming in Philadelphia, so touring wouldn't be a lot of fun. I began searching for a place to stay and eventually hooked up with a family friend at 9 p.m. So, I only drove about 120 miles today and didn't see much (except lightening), but I am in a cool place with a roof over my head. Tomorrow is another day and one where the battle must be fought.

God is definitely challenging me to grow in various ways and he is using many different things to empower me. Once again, I can't go into great detail, because I have to sleep. Have a great night and God bless you all!

Timothy

No comments: