Monday, September 29, 2008

Pictures!!

Greetings all!
I am still in Denver, CO and will still be here for a couple days. It has been awesome spending time with friends and actually relaxing! Yesterday, church began the day and then there was a sweet fishing excursion into the mountains where we caught a few trout and took in some beautiful scenery!

Well, here are a bunch of pictures. I quickly went through my pictures and selected a few of them. This is only a sample of what there is... enjoy!

Pictures 1

Pictures 2

Pictures 3

Pictures 4

1 comment:

Justin said...

Hey Tim,

I just tried to catch up a bit on your blog.... I checked out a couple of your pictures... looks sweet.... maybe if you're around when I get back from Africa we can swap pictures and enjoy the beauty together.... You're starting to look like a mountain man again like when you came back from hiking my freshmen year ;) Have you had a haircut the entire trip?
Well, I guess I should get back to work... or start work that is... Have a good finish to your trip...

Mileage guess 16,500

Brother Struik