Monday, September 15, 2008

Much, Much, Much

Greetings All!
It is now Monday, which means the Librarys are open once again, but I have a very limited time. So, a quick catch up of the last few days. Basically, I camped at Redwood National Park in the big trees, then drove up to Crater Lake National Park in Oregon and camped there and then yesterday, I drove back to the coast and camped right on the ocean. Now, I am heading north towards Mt. St. Helens and hopefully, Mt. Rainer later today.

It has been cold. Two nights ago, it dropped to 35 degrees. Last night, it dropped to about 40 degrees. So, thanks to God for warm clothes and sleeping bag!

Full service stations, like the ones in Oregon are awkward on a motorcycle, because basically, all they do is, after I slide the card through, they take the nozzle off the pump and hand it to me. Really, kind of awkward. Just saying.

The ocean was awesome and I actually got to see it under the sunshine. Last night, I watched the sunset over the water, which was quite an experience. It was also cold!

As of right now, I am doing pretty good. Some good devotions times have taken place and I have many miles to cover. Many, many thoughts have passed through my head, but I am almost out of time.

Hopefully, I can blog more later. God bless you all!

Tim

By the way, I am now over 12,300 miles for the trip.

No comments: