Wednesday, June 25, 2008

10 days...

10 days...
Well friends, I have had a renewed energy to get things going and get on the road. This weekend and the past couple days, I have good prayers times and have felt very reassured about the trip. Today, my tent came, which will be my home for the 90 days, so I set that up today. Hopefully, I will post a picture some time. Last night, my dad and I changed the oil in the cycle and it is getting new tires on it and then it should be road worthy... I am getting excited.

As I go through the days, I continue to imagine the situation the Lord will lead me to: both good and bad. Recently, I have been thinking and reflecting on meditation and prayer and spiritual warfare... I know...quite a broad spectrum, but all, I feel, very necessary to this trip. It will be interesting.
Prayer for strength, good prayer times, reliance on God and wisdom for unforseen situations.

More information about the actual trip and hopefully a map of the general route in the future. :)

No comments: